How do you choose a Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Company?
To help you with your decision here are a few considerations you should take into account:
- It is human instinct to be tempted by the cheapest deal, no matter who you are or what you are buying, whether it’s goods or a service like Carpet Cleaning.
- If you have seen an advert or a special offer, or even received a quote that just seems too good to be true. STOP! It probably is.
- You do generally “Get what you pay for”. So if you’ve been offered a cheap quote then expect a quick clean. Consider, will they thoroughly and professionally clean my carpet? Will they spend the necessary time to get the best results? Will they know the right treatments to best treat YOUR carpet?
- If you want to ensure your carpets and upholstery are professionally cleaned and are not only left clean but fresh and safe then you need to consider paying that little extra for professionals.
- Don’t choose the cheapest quote, don’t even choose the most expensive. Just choose who you consider will meet your expectations and offer you the best value.
- Remember price is just what you pay – Value is what you want!
- Although an acceptable method, be wary of cheap over the phone quotes. Even if they can give you a rough price, how do they know what kind of carpet you have, how dirty it is (inc stains) and what techniques they will use? Cleaning a wool carpet with a solution too high in Ph value can have disastrous consequences, if not treated correctly. These are all questions that have to be asked.
- Be careful that after booking your quotation is accurate and there are no hidden costs on completion.
- Our survey, quotation and recommendations are always discussed with our clients so they are completely aware of and satisfied with, our cleaning techniques and processes.
- Would you go to see a Doctor with no qualifications?
- Would you let a surgeon operate on you if they weren’t qualified?
- Would you let anyone who isn’t Gas Safe registered fix or maintain your Gas Supply?
- Then why would you let anyone without the relevant qualifications loose on your Carpets and Soft Furnishings?
- Ask for your Carpet Cleaner’s credentials and qualifications.At A-Star Carpet Cleaning we are always uniformed, security checked and fully Prochem certified.
- Whether you’ve invested in your own, or you have hired a machine from your local hire shop or dry cleaners, most Carpet Cleaning machines will improve the look of your carpet.
- However the reality is that they barely scratch the surface and the results are often short term.
- The problem with such machines is that, whilst they distribute solution into the carpet and dislodge some of the dirt their jets just aren’t powerful enough to get to the root of your carpet fibres. Secondly and most importantly they don’t have sufficient suction (Air Flow) to remove the dirt they have just dislodged leaving a lot of dirt still attached to the carpet fibres. The suction is the most important part of the process and it is essential to have machines with the air flow capabilities to extract all of the dirt from your carpet.
- At A-Star Carpet Cleaning we employ industry leading, top of the range, Prochem Multi-Jet Twin Vacuum extraction units to ensure our client’s carpets are not just left clean but fresh and safe.
- We only use Prochem equipment and solutions as they are the leader in the professional carpet and fabric care industry as a result of establishing a superior standard of quality and performance bolstered by a relentless dedication to strive for advancement in design and technology.
- Some Carpet Cleaners may come and give your carpet the quick once over, but what do you really want?
- Will they leave your carpet clean?
- Will they leave your carpet dry?
- Will they leave the carpets safe?
- It is the attention to detail which sets professionally qualified Carpet Cleaners apart from the rest. The little things that make all the difference and make the cleaning of your Carpets and Upholstery painless & trouble free.
Peace of Mind
- Ask if your Carpet Cleaner is fully insured.
- Ask if they have a guarantee.
- At A-Star Carpet Cleaning we are fully insured against all the work we undertake, including products worked upon, up to £5 million.
- For Complete Peace of Mind call the experts and give your carpets and upholstery the full A-Star treatment.
- All residential & commercial work undertaken
- End of tenancy cleans,landlords,letting agents
- Work guaranteed,fully insured
- Non-toxic – Completely safe for children and pets
- Appointment times to suit you
- Fast drying times with no sticky residues
- Premium industry leading Prochem products
- Anti-Allergen, Anti-Static, Pet Odour treatments
- Spot and Stain Removal
- Stain Protection treatments for carpets and fabrics
- Fully trained, uniformed technicians
- FREE Credit, Debit Card payments in your home