End of Tenancy Cleaning
Whether you are a landlord, agent or tenant, at the end of any tenancy agreement you want the whole process to be smooth, hassle free and as inexpensive as possible.
Having carpets cleaned in a rental property, particularly if a pet has been resident, restores the floor coverings to their absolute best, ensuring future tenants live in a hygienic environment whilst maintaining a landlord’s investments.
Being one of Cumbria’s most qualified professional upholstery, fabric and floor covering cleaning specialists, we are able to utilise various cleaning processes to achieve optimum results every time.
Highly recommended and approved by various agencies, we are revered for our professional, cost effective cleaning service.
Our services are tailored to each particular job to ensure handovers are trouble free. We gladly issue tenant move out and landlord certificates and offer free advice to letting agents on our processes and any individual stain queries.
- Over ten years of premium service to letting agents, landlords and tenants.Free estimates: pricing guides if property access is limited.
- Free site survey to give an accurate price and realistic expectation of cleaning results, in addition to ensuring all floor coverings have been dye/colour tested and checked for any pre-existing damage or poor fitting.
- Key collection and return at no extra cost for the agent or any other 3rd party.
- Professional cleaning, using Prochem products: proud holders of a Royal Warrant.
- Industry leading stain and dye removal techniques.
- Pet odour neutralisation and flea treatments.
- Insurance cover including all treatment risks.
- Independently vetted, monitored and reviewed by checkatrade.com
- Full invoice and certificates for all parties, with additional pet clause treatments.
- Aftercare service in the event of any landlord/tenant disputes.